Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125,000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant
Your responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Administrative support
- Independently manage and perform complex administrative and organizational tasks to ensure continuity of higher-level administrative processesGeneral Legal Paralegals
- Identifying legal, financial and business contract issues; contract management; legal research; responding to contract requests; client counseling on contract issues and company policies; Responsible for knowledge management, cost and records management.
- Generating, negotiating and finalizing contracts using Novartis approved templates.
- Board Resolutions, Maintaining Officers List, Corporate Filings, support M&A, Taxes and BDL functions, POA, insolvency matters.
- Projects, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestment/Divestitures, SOX, Data Privacy.Litigation Paralegals
- Providing input and updates to Sr. Paralegals for the litigation and monthly reconciliation reports; calendar due dates; document management; document review; responding to discovery requests and review and support document production; conduct interviews; conducting research.
- Compiling key custodian lists. Preparing and administering document preservation notices (DPN) including custodian inquiries.
- Operations Management and Execution Project Management
- Geographic Scope Ambiguity Accountability
- Cost-Effective Spend Management Legal Generalist (Knowledge and experience related to more than one topic) Problem solving
To apply for this Job : Click Here