Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India, set up as a non-profit venture under the aegis of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It facilitates and empowers all investors under the ‘Make in India’ initiative to establish, operate and expand their businesses in India.
- DPIIT has created Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS) with an outlay of INR 945 Crore to provide financial assistance to startups for Proof of Concept, prototype development, product trials, market-entry, and commercialization. The Hon’ble Prime Minister announced the scheme on the 16th of January in his Grand Plenary address of Prarambh: Startup India International Summit.
- The Startup India Seed Fund scheme will be the primary project for the candidate. In addition, the candidate will be working on various other projects at Startup India.
About The Role
For the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme, the Candidate is expected to:
- Provide assistance in regulatory aspects of the scheme guidance on relevant laws compliances governing startups or funding instruments, formulation of legal Agreements MoUs, responses to RTIs Parliament questions, etc.
- Conduct due diligence of incubators as per defined processes
- Screen incubator applications and organise regular meetings with high-level committee
- Assist in query and grievance resolution for the applicants
- Support in process enhancement
- Enable capacity development of selected Incubators and handhold startup/incubator beneficiaries throughout the fund lifecycle (application, evaluation, monitoring)
- Formalise execute a process to track fund disbursements, measure RoI, and to provide insights from collected data
As part of other projects, the Candidate is also expected to:
- Handhold startups and Government departments in entrepreneurial subjects to create a conducive startup ecosystem
- Provide support to DPIIT officials for formulating policies, schemes, measures etc.
- Address ad hoc requests from DPIIT such as preparation of reports, briefs, etc.
- Resolve queries and grievances of startups and other stakeholders in stipulated time
The role requires regular travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders
- CA / CS / Lawyer
- 0.5-3 years of work experience
- Experience in Policy facilitation, Project Management with the State Govt. or Govt. of India is a plus
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here