Ingrevia is born out of a union of ‘Ingredients’ and ‘Life’ (“Vie” in French). Jubilant is committed to Protect, Enhance and Advance all forms of life – human, animal and plant, by offering high quality and innovative life science ingredients.
Job DescriptionHandle all contractual and legal aspects of the Business Contracts and associated litigations.Support with strong legal and contractual understanding for enforcing contracts.Enforcement of Agreements
- CDA/ NDA, Bank Guarantee, Supply & Distribution Agreement, Conversion/Toll/Contract Manufacturing Agreement,
- MOU, joint ventures, partnership, Restructuring, Amalgamations etc.
- Lease Deed, License agreement, Sale Deed, Agreement to Sale, and property documents
- Patents, Trademarks, copyrights, secrecy, IPR privacy, licensing etc. Contracts and arrangements
- Service, SLA, AMC, tax, etc.
- Contract Worker, Labour, Union, Consultancy Agreement, Service Bonds, etc.
Coordinating with various external counsels
- Developed Standard Engagement Letters/Agreements (case wise).
- Case updates, Case files, and evidence
- Coordinate with various International and Domestic arbitrators, lawyers and law firms in specialized areas of law applicable to the dispute.
- Coordination with various Investigation agencies under various laws
Centralization of records of all litigations, and disputes
- Will require coordinating with various subsidiaries for contracts, documents, evidence relevant to the dispute/case.
- Will require preparing MIS reports and updates on litigations, disputes and settlements
Changes in Law, case law and judgements
- To do research work on various legal developments
- Apprising Business about the changes in laws, case law and judgements that are relevant for each case
- To coordinate with the law firm.
Presentations and basic Knowledge
- Should have basic knowledge of litigation procedure, drafting of plaints and aware of court process.
- Assist in Preparation of presentations, reports, summary etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Criminal proceedings, cybercrime, offences, weights and Measures Act, IPR Law, etc.
To apply for this Job : Click Here