Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, Alstom offers its diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. 150,000 vehicles in commercial service worldwide attest to the company’s proven expertise in project management, innovation, design and technology. In 2021, the company was included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices, World and Europe, for the 11th consecutive time. Headquartered in France and present in 70 countries, Alstom employs more than 74,000 people.
- Provide sound level of legal advices and supervision on all tenders in India Cluster;
- Pro-actively provide legal support in claim management actions on projects under execution;
- Ensure on-time delivery of legal reviews, legal gap analysis, legal opinions, claims files, pleadings submissions and/or other key documents produced by the legal function for the operational business;
- Preparing and customising template agreements / letters.
- Litigation, arbitration other dispute matters within the India Cluster
- Minimum LL.B or any equivalent Law Degree from a well-recognised university.
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification experiences.
- Familiar with public tenders in India
- litigations / dispute resolution/company secretarial/company law matters/contract law
- Familiar with laws and matters related to anti-corruption and competition law
Behavioural And Technical Skills / Competencies
- Pro-activity & responsiveness
- Legal Knowledge
- Communication skills and team spirit
- Business minded
- Team player
To apply for this Job : Click Here