DCB Bank is a new generation private sector bank with 367 branches across India as on December 31st, 2021. It is a scheduled commercial bank regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. DCB Bank’s business segments are Retail banking, Micro SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Government, Public Sector, Indian Banks, Co-operative Banks and Non-Banking Finance Companies.
This position is responsible for providing legal support at a pan bank level and acting as a link between different units, branches and internal/external customers by :
- Handling and resolving all day to day matters relating to legal issues (including but not limited to legal notices, etc.) of the Bank in a timely manner and framing legal views for such matters.
- Drafting and vetting all kinds of agreements for the Bank such that the interests of the Bank are protected.
- Co-ordinating with Advocates for PAN Bank Legal cases and keeping track on all the legal cases filed by and against the Bank.
- Issue Powers of Attorney to employees of the Bank and keeping track on all the Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing monthly Master Suit Data statement for PAN Bank legal cases.
- Reporting of monthly Contingent Liability and Provision Statement to Finance.
- Ensuring timely renewal of expiring Agreements and trademarks
- Contributing on reference through advice / strategy / documents to business on a New Product / Existing Product.
- Creating an image of solution provider / legal services provider.
- Always meeting the time-lines for the completion / accomplishment of the jobs assigned and matters referred by various Business Units and responsive to Internal and External Customers.
- Providing legal advice to various Unit Heads with respects to strategy and documents of new / existing products.
- Providing the best possible solutions and legal services to internal customers.
- Maintaining a systematic record / complete litigation portfolio and compilation of data for multiple purposes and advising on litigation.
- Developing and Maintaining the ‘Business Partner Relationship’ with Internal Customers. Always legally standing to the need of the Bank and giving that extra Legal input and support so as to get the output as desired by the respective Business Units and the Bank.
To apply for this Job : Click Here