At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Be a trusted adviser to the business, and lead all corporate secretary work for Uber’s business in the INSA region.
- Ensure all compliance obligations are met in a timely manner. Respond to all notices related to Uber’s corporate entities in the INSA region.
- Support on entity management and advising on director’s duties and responsibilities.
- Work closely with our corporate secretary team in other regions to ensure global consistency in our practices and processes.
- Strong corporate secretary experience, including holding any relevant corporate secretary credentials relevant for the jurisdiction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments.
- This is not your typical in-house role; it is a dynamic, fast-paced environment and needs a candidate who is agile and able to juggle multiple projects, re-prioritize quickly to address shifting business needs, and thrive in high impact/high profile situations
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about Uber and our mission
To apply for this Job : Click Here