Ingram Micro helps businesses Realize the Promise of Technology™. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. More at www.ingrammicro.com
Section 2: Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
- Provide execution support in the deployment of the Compliance Program in India
- Actively promote employee awareness of the Program.
- Develop, distribute and/or deliver effective training and communications in support of the Program, including language localizations as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining all key compliance databases, reports, SOPs and records updated.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders—e.g., HR, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance, Security and other business functions.
- Conduct Third party Due Diligence and provide complete analysis, insights and inferences out of the analysis.
- Document, monitor and track the market compliance program for the market.
- Lead, conduct and manage regular compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits as assigned.
- Support with Internal Audit, periodically assess the Program or components of the for the market. Develop and implement with local business teams’ appropriate recommendations.
- Support in all market remediation with appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the Company’s ethics program and all aspects of the training and learning program.
- Support on any other Compliance projects or initiatives.
Section 3: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- University degree in law, accounting, or a related field required. LLB with a major University or equivalent preferred.
- 5-6 years of working knowledge of business law/ corporate laws. Experience in IT sector would be preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and relate at all levels of the company.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Patience, and the proven ability to find creative, business-friendly solutions.
- Make timely/efficient/professional decisions and to work with other team members in the Company.
- Competent in MS office and more specifically Microsoft Excel.
Section 4: IM Competencies
- Value based behavior
- Result oriented
- Bold and Courageous in doing the right thing for the organization
To apply for this Job : Click Here