Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon’s Tax Commercial Transaction team analyzes the cost and risk associated with the execution and performance of all of Amazon’s contracts worldwide.
- Summarizes, reviews and approves individual contracts, as well as, provides tax pre-approval guidance to the business and legal teams
- Leverages technical solutions in order to scale the ever increasing and diversifying demands of Amazon’s global business model
- Provides a bridge between its colleagues in Tax who are business-facing and the attorneys in Amazon Legal who negotiate contracts with counter-parties of all sizes globally
- Is a strategic partner to tax, legal and business in supporting cross border reporting and travel approvals
The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high level of collegiality and be comfortable with liaising with various business and legal teams, in addition to members of the tax department. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest, most sophisticated, most challenging, and best corporate tax department in the world.
The Tax Contracts Analyst role is perfect for anyone who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing (evolving) work environment.
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years’ of experience in tax, finance, or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A degree in law, chartered accountant (or equivalent), or graduate degree in taxation
- Experience at a Big 4 Accounting firm or a multinational corporation
- Experience in a law firm tax department, specifically in contracts
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- A results-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
To apply for this job : Click Here