CloudMoyo is the global partner of choice for digital solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI. We empower customers to transform with resilience by innovating with apps at lightspeed, democratizing data, and infusing artificial intelligence in business operations. Our solutions are delivered across a variety of flexible engagement models to drive customer value. Our FastTracktoValue™ customer-focused methodology is proven to accelerate vision-to-value.
You will play a key role in leading the Contract Management Team consisting of legal Professionals. You will join a focused and motivated team delivering a key component of Contract Lifecycle Management product. Specifically you will:
- Manage a team size of approx. 5-20 team members
- Training the team on relevant subject matters/related laws in the project
- Planning, monitoring and reporting production numbers
- Planning, monitoring and reporting quality levels
- Assist the team with query resolutions
- Successfully drive the projects to completion while working with Managers and business teams to provide the best outcomes to customers.
Must have skills:
- Strong Contract Law subject matter expertise and understanding of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Legal Project Management
- Proficient in English; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management, Planning, and Organizational skills (Demonstrated ability to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with various types of stakeholders (business, third parties such as partners, customers, etc.)
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused service orientation
- Positive and energetic leadership skills with focus on efficiency and team building skills
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Word and MS Office applications like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferably with LPO function management background
To apply for this Job : Click Here