Krishna & Saurastri Associates LLP (KSA) is a full-service Intellectual Property (IP) Law firm that is focused on providing cost-efficient IP legal services. The firm merged with a law practice set up in 1956 and has been effectively rendering comprehensive IP solutions ever since. The firm is looking for a Trademark Associate.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
– LLB (3 years or 5 years) with 3-5 years of PQE in trademarks/designs/copyrights.
– Experienced in trademark searches, application drafting, and filing, prosecution, oppositions, etc.
– Experience working in other IP Law Firm(s) or in-house.
Legal Job Description:
– Associate in the trademarks, designs, and copyrights prosecution practice.
– Handling of trademark/copyright/design searches, application drafting and filing, prosecution, oppositions, cancellations, assignment deeds and related.
– Assisting senior team members in allied matters.
– Sound communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Excellent written as well as spoken English.
To apply for this Legal Job Click here.