MS Unison University (erstwhile IMS Dehradun) is one of the top-ranked Private Universities in India. The University is recognised globally for excellence in education and research in Management, Law, Mass Communication, Hotel Management and Liberal Arts disciplines. Nestled in the foothills of Shivalik range of Himalayas, the picturesque IMS Unison University is located in Dehradun. The well laid out campus with buildings standing tall in red-brick design, amongst the serene atmosphere, offers the most conducive ambience for the learners in pursuit of higher education. Courses provided by IMS UNISON University includes BBA, MBA, B.Com, LLB, LLM, BJMC, MA:JMC, HM, Masters in Hotel Management, BA : English(Hons.), MA and PHD in all respective domains like management, Law, Hotel management, Mass Communication etc
Position: Training & Placement Officer
Department: School of Law
Reporting to: Dean- School Of Law
Remuneration: Rs 9 lacs per annum
The candidate will be responsible for the training and placement activities of the University’s School of Law. He/she will maintain a close liaison with reputed corporates/industry for the internships and final placement of students of School of Law.
- Strategise and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Co-ordinating with all Dean/Head of the School of Law to plan and strategise training and placement activities.
- Organise placement drive in campus/ out campus for students.
- Achieve targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, internships and live projects.
- Plan and engage with corporates/Law firms for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, student trainings, competitions, etc.
- Helping students create their resumes and cover letters, find internship or externship sites, and apply for jobs. Providing mock interviews to train students answering common questions and provide information about companies hiring in the area.
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing, Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
Qualification & Skills required:
- Graduate in Law from a reputed University
- 5+ years’ experience in Training & Placement of Law Students
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word & Power point)
- Sound knowledge of industry requirement and placement skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with employers
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Candidates with in-hand experience of training and placement of Law students shall only apply
To apply for this Job : Click Here