There must be a reason that of all the colors on his palette, Van Gogh specifically decided to ingest the color yellow. Something that beckoned him to this shade of cheer, energy, and joy- emotions that are both evoked and embodied here at Yellow. While we may never know why Van Gogh chose yellow, we do know why you should choose Yellow.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0-4 yrs of experience(fresher can also apply)
- Only physically disabled candidates can apply
- LLB graduate
- Should be responsible for reviewing external electronic and printedpublications (brochures, advertisements, reports social media posts, videos, audios etc.) to confirm that content is technically accurate, error free, legally and visually compliant; andmanage legal/ Risk Management aspects.
- Obtaining relevant information from internal/external sources to enable a BRET evaluation
- Assist other Global Legal Counsel or Lead Advisors in these matters and carry out best practice and other legal responsibilities, where appropriate.
- Continuous involvement with and legal support of internal clients of a wide range of seniority. Responsible for providing technical legal services within the network.
- Providing support for our internal independence processes, in particular:
- Providing initial advice to member firms on our Business Relationship Evaluation Tool (BRET) processes and initial assessment;
- Providing advice on BRET system, including reviewing and commenting on draft submissions when required
To apply for this Job : Click Here