- LL.B and proficient in English.
- The candidate must be enrolled with the Bar Council in between the years 2015–2020.
- The candidate must hold prior diversified experience in litigation with a reputed office.
- We are looking for candidates who meet our working style which requires continuous learning, in-depth research, perfection in drafting, intelligence and common sense.
Nature of Practice:
- We are a litigation office, primarily practising in Delhi High Court, Supreme Court of India and various other forums.
- The area of practice is civil in nature and the office specialises in Writ jurisdiction and Arbitration.
- Office excels in Educational matters. However, now we wish to develop our practice in all other spheres, excluding taxation, IPR corporate advisory.
- Vasant Vihar
- 10 AM till 8:30 PM
- We are client focused and make all possible endeavours to provide loyal and best in class services to our clients.
- Competitive as per market standards and after mutual discussions and suitable assessment.
To apply for this Job : Interested Candidates may email their resume at Associatelegallaw@gmail.com