Inflection Point Ventures was started in 2018 with the aim of driving exponential value creation by being India’s most accessible & efficient network connecting a diverse investor community with a carefully set of curated startups. IPV is an early-stage angel investing platform, which provides both monetary and non-monetary support to the startups, as well as complete transparency around valuation, findings during due diligence, and personal interest (if any) to its investors.
Job Title: VP – Legal & Secretarial
- Responsible for end-to-end control of Legal and Secretarial affairs of IPV group and investee entities
- Driving the Legal and Secretarial function for all new investments, Follow-on Investments, Corporate Structuring and Exits of portfolio entities from initiation to closure stage
- Building and Driving the Legal & Secretarial Team commensurate to support the overall organisation growth
- Overseeing the Legal and Secretarial Team for Drafting, finalization and ownership of all investment related documents including Term Sheets, Shareholders’ agreements, Share Subscription Agreements / Deed of Adherence, Share Purchase Agreements, Investment term sheets, Employment Agreements and all compliance documents like Board resolutions, Share Holder resolutions, Returns MCA, PAS- 3, PAS-4, PAS-5, MGT -14
- Managing and complying with all statutory compliances & regulation as applicable to Alternative Investment Funds (AIF)s as may be prescribed by SEBI and other statutory authorities
- Getting Investment terms approved and prepare, finalize and execute Term Sheets relevant to the transaction
- Finalization of Terms to be included in Shareholder agreement
- Responsible for vetting and finalizing investment documents as per the requirements of the investee start-up.
- Overall ownership of all statutory & secretarial compliances both pre and post investment.
- Co-ordination and follow-ups with all stake holders to take matters to closure.
- Maintaining MIS and keeping it up to date.
- Execute existing SOPs and update them from time to time as and when applicable.
- Coordination with other legal consultants retained by the organization
- Process returns and other compliance as per RBI Guidelines
- Also responsible for general secretarial compliances for all entities including IPV Advisors, IPV LLP, CXO Genie LLP and Star Leaf Consulting LLP.
- Coordinating with Lead Partners, Finance team and other members of IPV on all the investment related additions.
Key Technical Requirements:
- Qualified LLB and Company Secretary
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in managing Legal & Secretarial Function at Senior Level
- Understanding of Investor rights (creating balance in Investor-Startup relationship)
- Ground level experience and practical knowledge of Managing Alternative Investment fund (AIF)
- Working experience of a reputed Law Firm, Venture Capital Fund (VC) or a well-funded startup
- Deep Experience of handling relevant Legal matters and strong drive for corporate governance & compliance
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and focus on results
- Self-motivator and entrepreneurial attitude to work with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects and tasks
- Strong ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Role requires to be operating form our office in Gurgaon,
- We operate in 6 days working environment
To apply for this Job : Click Here