Careerpage is a professionally managed recruitment firm based out of Bangalore in India. Established in the year 2010, the organization is geared towards mapping the right candidates to best fit the clients needs (employers) and facilitating recruitment by employing and creating the ‘next’ best practices in the industry.
Job Title: Zonal Legal
To provide functional support to internal departments, Litigation Management, Lease and Contract Management, Court and Police Station Visits etc
- Deep knowledge in Civil Criminal laws in relation financial aspects recovery, fraud, Arbitration including on Corporate laws.
- Excellent in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent in Cultivating Networks, Coaching, Empowerment and Delegation
- Excellent in Driving Execution and Passion for results
- To handle specific Zone for Legal
- Regular visit to Hubs
- Review of Legal Recovery, Tracking every delinquent 90 +Account
- Sit out of Hub Office and visit throughout their allocated regions every month based hub requirements
- Visit Delinquent 90+ dpd customers along with RM- Sales, Recovery and Hub Manager and Strategize for PAR Reduction as part of 90 + Joint Action Plan Team
- Ensuring timely filing of Execution Petition on accounts where Arbitration Award is obtained
- Issuance of Demand notice and timely filing of Complaints under section 138 of NI Act and PCR
- Execution of S.17 and S.9 Orders and Repo of Hypothecated Collaterals
- Prepare and draft formats / notices as may be required.
- Legal support for recovery of bad debts through legal proceedings
- Out of court settlement of recovery matter
- To facilitate provision of all the basic legal support / other necessary legal advice required from time to time by the functional department in connection with lending by the Company to the Borrowers or any other legal matters which come up in day-to- day business operation of the Company.
- Legal support for branch expansion, registration etc.
- Degree in Law
- Master Degree is an added advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here